Otaru Walking & Street Food Tour in Hokkaido40 mins from Sapporo! Take a delicious half day tour in Otaru with a local guide★★★★★
- 4 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Enjoy Otaru's local seafood market and enjoy snow crabs, fresh oysters, tasty salmon and juicy butter scallops.
- Explore Otaru with a local guide and discover local specialities with us !
- Discover Hokkaido produce foods such as sweet melon, grilled corn and potatoes.
- 4 hours with a local guide
- Seafood lunch
- Train expenses
- Additional purchases
Otaru is a small harbor city, about half an hour northwest of Sapporo by train. It is one of the most popular destinations from Sapporo, Hokkaido to take a half day trip. You will be amazed its beautiful canal areas and interesting buildings.
Otaru is located on the harbor so seafood is fresh here. This means that you can feast on some of the most delicious seafood in the region.
On the food tour, a local guide will navigate you through best local foods you should try in Otaru in a half day.
At first, you will get insights into how this harbor town was build. And then, we'll visit a local food market to sample some snacks and drinks.
Try some recommended local foods that you'll never have in other areas.
Next, we'll head to a local seafood restaurant where we'll have a nice seafood lunch after visiting the most famous spot, Otaru Canal.
After lunch, your guide will continue to introduce more local foods. We'll visit another street market named Sakaimachi street where you can sample small snacks, sweets, and craft beer.
We're sure that you'll get to explore not only all of the must-visit places but also local sposts and foods you wouldn't experience on your own after the tour.
In addtion, since all of our guides are locals, your guide will share some favorite places or recommended places or things with you along the tour!
Hope to see you soon!
Walk through Otaru's famous Sankaku market, home of various delicious seafood.
After strolling through the beautiful Otaru canal, we will drink some locally brewed beer and have a delicious seafood lunch
Eat your way through some more local foods with a friendly local guide!
Welcome to the fabled Otaru Sakaimichi Street. Filled with relics from the past, this street features not only some artifacts but also great food!
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour will be canceled during extreme weather. Guests may also cancel due to rain if they are not prepared.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.