Zen Food Making<Weekday Program>
Tokyo & Yokohama (Central Kanto)
What You Expect
Make shojin ryori
Shojin-ryori(dishes) is a vegetarian meal eaten by Buddhist monks.The meal does not include any meat or fish.If you care about your health, this is good opportunity to learn how to make heathy food.
Eat shojin ryori
After making, you can eat shojin ryori.It must be good taste because you cook them by yourself.
|Support Language||English Only|
4F Sasaki Bldg A 405 2-5-7 Koishikawa Bunkyo-ku Tokyo Japan
|Included||Guiding fee, ingredients|
◆Please note that more than one group may join this program.
◆Please follow the guide''s instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
◆Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
◆Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please email us to check an availability and share the information.Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
◆For this program, the minimum number of participants is 2. When you would like to take it by yourself, please email us to check an availability.Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
◆This program is offered in English.
◆Our business hours are from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into it and respond on the next business day.
2. Make a payment on the next page
3. We will check the availability and come back to you via E-mail.
4. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be able to check the status and detailed information through your booking list.*Please check Remarks below before booking.
If you cancel your reservation, the following cancellation fees and remittance charge will be charged:
(1) 16-5 days before the program day: 20 % of the program fee
(2) 4-3 days before the program day: 50 % of the program fee
(3) 2-1 day before, on the departure day, or cancellation without notice: 100 % of the program fee
|Payment Method||We accept following payment methods: Credit Cards via Paypal|
Share and add this trip to your Wishlist