Let's make Japanese Vegetarian Food
Tokyo & Yokohama (Central Kanto)
What you expect
What is Shojin-ryori?
Shojin-ryori(dishes) is a vegetarian meal eaten by Buddhist monks.Following the Buddhist teaching which strictly prohibits killing, the meal does not include any meat or fish.
Contents of this program
In this program, you can learn how to make Shojin-ryori as well as the spirit of this cuisine.Please enjoy your hands-on dishes after the class.
4F Sasaki Bldg A 405 2-5-7 Koishikawa Bunkyo-ku Tokyo Japan
|Included||Guiding fee, ingredients ,|
◆Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
◆Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
◆Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including Children. Please email us through above E-mail Us bottom.
◆Please note that the tour agent may charge addtional fee if you add more services such as adding picking-up serive and changing language to non-English after booking. In that case, please contact with the agent dirictly to payment methods.
◆Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
◆Reservations will be on request. If you'd like, you can email us to check the availability before booking.
2. Make a payment on the next page
3. We will check the availability and come back to you via E-mail.
4. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be able to check the status and detailed information through your booking list.*Please check Remarks below before booking.
If you cancel your reservation, the following cancellation fees and remittance charge will be charged:
(1) 16-5 days before the program day: 20 % of the program fee
(2) 4-3 days before the program day: 50 % of the program fee
(3) 2-1 day before, on the departure day, or cancellation without notice: 100 % of the program fee
|Payment Method||We accept following payment methods: Credit Cards via Paypal|
Share and add this trip to your Wishlist