Kimono & Yukata Wearing Experience (Bring Yukata back home)
Tokyo & Yokohama (Central Kanto)
What You Can Expect
Selecting a Yukata & Kimono at the shop You will have a unique chance to wear a beautiful KIMONO (Japanese Traditional Wearing) or Yukata (a casual summer kimono) from various choices! YUKATA can be worn from June to September. An instructor will assist you to wear a KIMONO or YUKATA
Walk around Asakusa and enjoy taking nice photos! Experience traditional culture and how Japanese women felt back in the old days. Asakusa is home to where so many cultural shops and historical temples line up. Have fun taking some memorable pictures on your trip!
Wait! Did we mention that you can bring your Yukata back home? Bring it back home as a memorable reminder of your magical trip in Japan.
|City, Area||Tokyo, Asakusa|
2 Chome-17-8 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo
|Included||Set of Kimono rental - Set of Yukata rental : Yukata、Obi belt、Sandals (Ladies bring Yukata back home)|
|Not Included||Transportation Fee|
Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
1. Request to book through Book It button
2. Make a payment on the next page
3. We will check the availability and come back to you via E-mail.
4. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be able to check the status and detailed information through your booking list.
*Please check Remarks below before booking.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date. Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges
(1) Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge-
(2) Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge-
(3) The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge-
(4) Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
|Payment Method||We accept following payment methods: Credit Cards via Paypal|
Share and add this trip to your Wishlist