Kimono&Yukata wearing experience in Asakusa (Bring Yukata back home) (with Chinese Guide)
Tokyo & Yokohama (Central Kanto)
What You Expect
Selecting Yukata & Kimono at the shop
You will have the unique chance to wear a beautiful KIMONO (Japanese Traditional Wearing) or Yukata (a casual summer kimono) from various choices! *YUKATA can be worn from June to September. An instructor will assist you to wear a KIMONO or YUKATA
Go out and take some nice pictures in Asakusa!
Kimono with Asakusa, it will make you feel a life of old Japanese woman and culture. Walk around Asakusa, where so many cultural shops and historical temples lined up and take some memorable pictures.
Chinese Guide with You!
Chinese speaking guide will go with you and assists you anytime. So you do not have worry about language problem. If you are willing to experience with a chinese speaking guide, please reserve this item!
2 Chome-17-8 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo
|Included||Set of Kimono rental- Set of Yukata rental : Yukata、Obi belt、Sandals (Ladies bring Yukata back home)|
|Not Included||Transportation Fee|
Please follow the guide''s instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
2. Make a payment on the next page
3. We will check the availability and come back to you via E-mail.
4. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be able to check the status and detailed information through your booking list.*Please check Remarks below before booking.
Cancellation PolicyReservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges
(1)Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge-
(2)Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge-
(3)The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge-
(4)Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
|Payment Method||We accept following payment methods: Credit Cards via Paypal|
Share and add this trip to your Wishlist