Tokyo & Yokohama (Central Kanto)
Enrich your travelling experience in Japan and make it more than an ordinary trip!
1. Book a hairdressing service on our website and wait for the hairdresser to arrive at your accommodation.
2. Meet the hairdresser and tell him/her your preferred style.
3. Professionals to Make You Look Wonderful!
|City, Area||Central of Tokyo|
|Support Language||English Only|
|Included||hair cut, hair setting, cleaning after service|
|Not Included||Fee caused by additional request|
|Remarks|| 1. Please make sure that the hotel or the host of your accommodations allow other people to enter the room. We are not responsible for any trouble caused by the misuse of place.
2. Please be in your place at least 10mins before your booking time. Our teacher may arrive a little bit earlier than the booking time.
|Booking process|| 1. Request to book a hairdresser through the booking buttom.
2. We will assign the hairdresser best matches your request and send the payment link to you.
3. Your booking will be completed after the payment.
|Cancel Policy||Once reservation is completed, any cancellation will be non-refundable.|
|Payment Method|| We accept following payment methods:
Share and add this trip to your Wishlist
You know how you go to a place to get your hair done and your not satified so you leave with a fake smile, but I should say that I really enjoy this haircut experience! Definitely worth trying!
I highly recommend this experience. Shota speaks good English, and he is an expert in cutting and did really incredible work.
I was deeply impressed by the cutting skills of Ryusuke. He pays attention to my needs and did his work very carefully. This experience can make you feel the real "detail-oriented" service of Japanese people. Thank you so much for the new look.
This is the first time in years that I'm getting comments and compliments on my cut. Eri is very sweet and fun to talk to throughout the whole experience. I am honestly very satisfied with my look now and will definitely get my hair cut by her next time I come to Japan!