Cycle Around Japan - Global Wheels Bike Rental
Osaka & Central Kansai
About Global Wheels!
Globalwheels are passionate about cycling, Japan and exploration. Born out of a desire to bring the experience of cycling Japan to everyone. We value freedom on the road and encourage our riders to pave their own path and create their own unique adventure.
We aim to provide a fun yet healthy and environmentally friendly means of exploring the beauty of Japan. With affordable and flexible plans, your complete satisfaction and peace of mind is our primary goal.
Have a Wonderful Journey
A Glimpse of the Adventure
Bikes You Can Rent
We have several different types of Bikes that you can rent, all for the same price per day 3500 JPY.
Suggested Routes for Your Journey
A breathtaking 60 km ride across the 9 bridges linking Honshu with Shikoku. For those with more time and a greater sense of adventure then continue with a loop around Shikoku. Get Route Here
Nara, Kyoto and Lake Biwa
Explore the old capital and take in Japan's largest lake. There's plenty to see and do in both Nara and Kyoto but enjoy extra freedom by exploring on two wheels. Get Route Here
The Lakes and Mount Fuji
See Mount Fuji from every angle with stunning panoramic views of the 5 lakes region. Get Route Here
Starting from historic Kanazawa, take in the coastal roads and sights while looping around the Noto Peninsula. Get Route HereOsaka to Asago
A scenic but tough day's cycle ride from Osaka, is rewarded with a trip to Takeda Castle. Often referred to as 'the Machu Picchu of Japan', it's well off the beaten track so ideal for those who like to pave their own journey. Get Route Here
A beautiful one day riverside and hill ride. Worth taking a bit longer and swinging by Ikeda Castle, Katsuoji Temple and stopping to watch planes take off from Itami Airport. Get Route Here
|City, Area||Osaka, Japan|
|Support Language||English, Japanese|
1-16-11 Temma Kita-ku, Osaka-shi 530-0043
- Pedals (please read bike description for details of pedals)
- Water bottle
- Saddle Bag
- Spare Tube
- Tyre Levers
- Presta Pump
- Bike set-up (if you supply us with your measurements)
- Routes and tips and plenty of local knowledge.
|Not Included||Transportation Fee to location|
- By using Globalwheel’s hire bikes, equipment and services you accept, agree to and 'sign' Globalwheel's Deed of Aknowledgement and Waiver of Liability, and Voluntary Assumption of Risk (‘DEED’).
Please read this document carefully before agreeing to the rental. The document in full can be viewed here: Document
1. Request to book through Book Now button
2. Make a payment on the next page
3. We will check the availability and come back to you via E-mail.
4. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be able to check the status and detailed information through your booking list.
*Please check Remarks below before booking.
- 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
- 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
- 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
- No show : no refund
|Payment Method||We accept following payment methods: Credit Cards via Paypal|
Share and add this trip to your Wishlist