Learn Japanese Dyeing Techniques
Kyoto & Eastern Kansai
Let's enjoy Roketsu dyeing in Kyoto!!
Our studio is the only place in Japan where visitors can experience the entire roketsu dyeing process. Dyeing experience takes 90-120 min. Try traditional Japanese crafts with your own hands will add another unforgettable memory to your stay.
1. square size（45cmx45cm) 2,500 yen
2. luncheon mat（32cmx45cm) 2,500 yen
3. tapestry（45cmx90cm) 3,000 yen
4. japanese towel（35cmx98cm) 3,000 yen
5. noren（90cmx45cm) 3,000 yen
6. T-shirt (each size) 3,000 yen
|City, Area||Kyoto, Japan|
YAMAMOTO Roketsu dyeing studio 615-0885 73 umazuka-cyo nisikyogoku ukyo-ku Kyoto Japan
|Included||Roketsu Dyeing Experience
|Not Included||Transportation Fee to location|
1. Request to book through Book Now button
2. Make a payment on the next page
3. We will check the availability and come back to you via E-mail.
4. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be able to check the status and detailed information through your booking list.
*Please check Remarks above before booking.
|Payment Method||We accept following payment methods: Credit Cards via Paypal|
Share and add this trip to your Wishlist