- You can try delicious sushi in a traditional Japanese restaurant
- You can buy Japanese famous sweets as the souvenir
- The guide will take you to the shrine and explain how to behave at a Japanese Shrine
- English guide
- 8 pieces of Sushi
- 1 Ningyo yaki
- Cup of Amazake
- 1 free drink
- Transportation to meeting point & from the ending point to your accommodation
Hi I’m Masa! Our office is located at Ningyocho and we always eat lunch and dinner around here.
Ningyocho is one of many historical places that survived the Great Kanto Earthquake and was not destroyed during WW2, so Edo era atmosphere and nostalgic feel remains very lively today.
We know that there are a lot of historic local sites and tasty food stops in Ningyocho ranging from fresh sushi to handmade soba and udon!
Let’s have a delicious meal while getting to know authentic Japanese culture like a local!
- Please note that there may be other participants
- Any age is accepted
- Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date
- Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges
- Between 7 days prior and 24 hours prior to the reservation date: 100% of the program charge
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show: 100% of the program charge
- If the game is cancelled due to rain or other weather conditions, We refund 100% of the money
- * Time in Japan Standard Time
- Make a booking on the next page