Bangkok Bar Hopping Night Tour with Tuk Tuk Ride in SiamIntroduction to the authentic Bangkok Nightlife★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Get in Tuk Tuk and explore local hidden restaurants and bars around Pratunam night market
- Enjoy eating local foods & drinks that we highly recommend you to try
- Drink with a friendly local guide and enjoy night view of Bangkok
- Enjoy drinking and shopping in the Neon night market
- 4 Foods & 3 Drinks
- Tour Photo
- A local guide
- Additional food and drinks
Hi. My name is Pii.
I've grown in Bangkok and seen the growth of Bangkok, so I know well about new and old Bangkok!
Recently, many local street stalls and night market were closed because of the government regulation, so it's now harder to find lively local markets.
But don't worry! your guide can show you some lively streets and local restaurants and bar in this 3-hour bar hopping tour!
The area we explore around is famous for local clothing market called Pratunam night market! It's a bit far from the station, so let's ride Tuk Tuk to get there! Your guide can take a picture of you with Tuk Tuk!
You can enjoy views and atmosphere of lively market and Bangkok's neon lights while eating and drinking!
Your guide takes you a local restaurant in a middle of busy local streets where you can't find by yourself and make you enjoy the Bangkok's authentic nightlife like a local!!
You can eat best local Thailand foods based on our guide's recommendation such as Tom Yum Khun, Spicy pork salad, steamed tilapia, and etc...
Thailand is always hot and it means good for drinking! Thai spicy foods let you drink even more!
You can try a cup of cold local beer in each restaurant and bar and
foods included in this tour are enough for a full dinner. Therefore, you can simply join the tour with empty stomach and hand!
At last, your guide takes you to a bar in the Neon night market. Let's drink local beer with Bangkok's neon lights view!
You can still enjoy drinking or even shopping after the tour, so you can enjoy the whole night by joining this tour!
Of course, you can order additional food and drinks at each place on your own.
On top of that, this is a small-group food tour, so you can enjoy the time like going out with friends!
Solo travelers, friends, and couples, all are welcome!
Come join us on this bar hopping adventure and enjoy authentic Bangkok's nightlife! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere without any cultural or language barrier!
Discover Bangkok lively nightlife by visiting busy streets in Siam area
The tour starts with taking a Tuk tuk to get around the busy local streets of Siam and head to a first local food stall. At the food stall, authentic Thai street foods await you and lets start drinking cold beer made in Thailand with everyone!
Hopping more local Thai bars & restaurants and try authentic street food with local beer!
We'll continue to hop on to more bars and restaurants where many local Thai locals drink after work. Try local Thai-style BBQ, and enjoy authentic Thai atmosphere. Of course, other local menus are available, so our friendly guide suggests some of our recommendation.
Lastly, Hop on to the 3rd bar in Pratunam night market
At last, we'll stop by a hidden bar in Pratunam night market to enjoy more drinks! The bar serves many kinds of alcohol like local cocktails! This bar is surrounded by many tall buildings, so you can enjoy the neon lights of Bangkok.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Thailand's law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your additional orders
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.