Iwaki Sunrise Bar Hopping TourAn all-in-one locals bar hopping tour with great Fukushima sake and cuisine
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- A barhopping experience with a local, from a locals perspective
- Enjoy 3 different bars with different kinds of food and drinks
- Hear a survivors tale about the Tohoku Earthquake
- Food and drinks at all bars
- Additional purchases
Hello, and welcome to the beautiful bayside town of Iwaki, Fukushima. We might be known as the survivors of the deadly earthquake and tsunami that happened a decade ago, but we also wish to be known as a town with amazing sake, and food.
In this tour, you will be able to travel around 3 different unique bars with us locals. Not only will you be able to interact with other locals, you will know about all kinds of food and drinks that us Iwaki citizens love! My favorite bars are all included here. Not only are they delicious, they are affordable, and of course, local.
So why not join us? Welcome to the beautiful town of Iwaki and lets have an amazing time!
Sashimi and Sake
Great Sashimi, and Sake. Simple as that, yet so delicious. In our first bar, try different kinds of sashimi (extremely fresh), paired with 3 different kinds of Sake.
Yakitori in the Sengoku period
A lone tavern dressed with Sengoku period designs. Enjoy some Yakitori skewers with a local, and have the time of your life.
Tale of the Earthquake, from a local
In our final bar, you will be able to interact with more locals. Enjoy some food and drinks, and a local will talk to you about his experiences with the earthquake.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time.
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, we offer no refund or date/time change.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.