Yokohama Bar Hopping Food TourYokohama Bar Hopping - Deep & local Hidden Gems★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Explore Noge, near Yokohama, the best drinking area in Kanagawa prefecture.
- Bar hop with our Magical Trip's drinking map, based on your mood, preference, and curiosity!
- Visit Izakaya with a local friendly guide, and get to know the ‘real’ culture, food, and people of night life in Japan!
- 1 food set & 1 drink at 1st Izakaya (Bar restrautant)
- Guide fee
- Tour Photo
- Foods & drinks at 2nd, 3rd Bar and Restaurant
Hi, my name is Lily! I'm the creator of this exciting Yokohama bar hopping tour!
First of all, I love drinking and eating in our Japanese local bar restaurants, called Izakaya, because of their variety of tasty dishes and drinks! In my opinion, Noge is the best place to drink, talk and have fun in Japan!
Noge is a hidden and local drinking spot where real locals gather, but it is not known to many tourists yet. That's why I created this tour and my ‘Hidden gem-Izakaya bar hopping map’!
With this map and a friendly local guide, you won't miss out on great, authentic Izakayas in Noge.
There are a lot of delicious and genuine Izakaya foods to be found around the Noge area, such as tempura, sashimi, fried chicken, and much more! Of course, most places will have a vegetarian menu to choose from, too. So don't worry, animal-lovers!
If you're coming to Japan for the first time, going to an Izakaya might be difficult because of some rules you don't know about or items on the menu you're not sure of. But no worries! Your local guide will be with you to explain how everything works and how the dishes taste!
Our guide will also share local stories with you, and you are welcome to ask any questions about Japan while sharing a drink! It's just like hanging out with a group of close friends.
We'll decide which Izakaya to hop, based on our secret Izakaya-treasure hunting map, so let your guide know your preferences and interests. Based on how the group is feeling, your guide will make some excellent choices! If you have dietary restrictions (allergies, non-dairy, etc.), feel free to let your guide know, and he'll definitely find something for you. So everybody can join this tour!
The local people, especially when drinking at night, are super relaxed and friendly. Let's enjoy drinking and chatting with them in a casual atmosphere!
Our local tour guide will take you to places that would be hard to find or enjoy on your own. During the tour, you can indulge and enjoy the Yokohama nightlife like locals!!
On top of that, this is a small-group food tour, so you're guaranteed to have a memorable night, just like when going out with your close friends! (Please check our guide's review.)
Visit old Japanese Izakaya, and "Kanpai (cheers)" with a local guide
Your friendly local guide will wait for you at Sakuragi-cho Station. Your guide will be holding a board that says "Magical Trip", so you can't miss it! Then your guide will take you to a local Japanese authentic Izakaya that specializes in mouth-watering seafood dishes and yakitori. Let's Kanpai with all the guests and have drinks, matched up with the best local Japanese tasty dishes!
Let's decide where our next bar-hop will take us, based on our secret ‘Magical Trips’ map!”
We've prepared a secret special bar hopping map focused on the Noge area. This ‘Magical Trips’ map will help us decide where to eat and drink next, depending on our moods, preference, and curiosity! Don’t worry if you don’t know much about Japanese food. Your Izakaya-specialist guide will recommend fantastic local restaurants!
Later at night, we’ll go pub crawling to the last spot to get into the local bar and keep drinking!
Noge is very famous for its Japanese standing bars. We’ll make good selections with the help of our special ‘Izakaya-tresure map’. All of the standing bars are authentic, casual and local! Let's stroll around the moody, atmospheric streets and enjoy drinking at the last spot!
- Additional food and drink are not included
- Transportation fee not included
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your additional orders
- Only people 20 years or older can drink alcohol because of law in Japan
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that you will not be able to join the tour if you are late for more than 5 minutes.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.