Nature & Local Village Bike Tour in BangkokEscape from the city and cycle through the wild and vast nature of Thailand★★★★★
- 4 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Escape from city and explore the hidden green oasis in Bangkok called green lung by cycling
- Have lunch in a local floating market and enjoy shopping (Only weekend)
- / Have Thai-style lunch in an asian style cafe
- Your local guide will show you local streets, food culture, and nature
- A bottle of water
- Thai tea / coffee
- Boat / taxi fee
- rental bike fee
- Local Guide
- Photos during a tour
- Helmet (if you want)
- Additional foods and drinks
- any cloth and towel
Hi. My name is Patty.
Are you a nature-lover? If so, this tour is suitable for you because you can feel true Thailand nature in Bangkok.
Bangkok is now full of people, cars and buildings, but there are hidden green oasis in Thailand. We need to take a train and boat to get there, but it's totally worth it!
There are still tropical plants and old-style Thailand lifestyle. In addition, there are not many tourist there!
You can escape the city life and feel refreshed and relaxed once you join in this tour!
Let's ride through nature roads surrounded by wild nature and take a nice lunch!
Also during the tour, I would show and explain to you about Thailand culture in each spot!
Our local tour guide will take you to places you can't find or enjoy by yourself, and make you enjoy the Thailand local life!!
On top of that, this is a small-group tour, so you can enjoy the time like going out with friends!
Solo travelers, friends, couples and family, all are welcome!
Come join us on this adventure! Let's have an awesome experience together in this beautiful hidden area of Bangkok without any cultural or language barrier!
- Please bring your passport to rent a bike.
- Anyone over 10 years old can join this tour. (As long as the rider is confident).
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation.
- Please wear comfortable clothes for cycling and bring some clothes and towels for your sweat.
- Guided tour may be canceled in the case of weather condition. We'll inform you around 15:00 one day before your tour date if the tour is cancelled and give you a full refund or option to reschedule to another date if you'd like.
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend an alternative place
- Please note that there might be other participants
- We will customize the best tour plan to fit customer's desire
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- You cannot put your luggages in the rental bike office during the tour. If you have any luggages, please avoid bringing them with you or put them in the lockers around the station before joining the tour.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.