Bangrak Market Street-Food Tour in Bangkok Taste authentic local breakfast and lunch in Bangrak and walk around with a local guide★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Explore a local market, temples, streets and learn Thai cultures from a local guide
- Taste local Thailand breakfast at the old market and learn Thai food culture
- Have authentic Thai-style curry for lunch in a nice restaurant
- Thai milk tea
- 1 bottle of water
- Photos during the tour
- 4 hours with a local guide
- Additional drinks and food fee (available for purchase)
Hi! I'm Bow.
In this tour, I would like to show you the historical and cultural area of Bangkok called Bangrak near Chao Phraya River.
This city was the first to have paved roads in Bangkok and many street stalls gathered after that. Which later became a market and the part of it still remains today. We are going to have breakfast near the market and explore around the city.
Many religions, foods, and cultures are mixed up there, which makes for a unique atmosphere, and you'll understand it through seeing, eating and receiving my lecture!
We'll go across the river, visit a temple, see street arts! It's simply a nice morning walking with Thai Food Brunch! Any age is welcomed!
Go walk around local old market and have Thai-style breakfast !
After meeting up at the station, we will head to the local market. We walk around it and have authentic breakfast noodle! In Thai food culture, we add seasoning to the noodle so let's make your own original favorite taste. Learn from the local guide!
Let's take a boat to go across the river and visit a local temple!
After breakfast, we walk through the church to the port. We take a local boat to the other side of river and visit a local temple. At the temple, you can learn how Thailand people think of Buddhism and why they pray. After that, we are going to the place where we can see street arts made by Thailand artists.
Go visit old Bangkokian Museum and know about the old lifestyle of Thailand. Then, let's have authentic Thai Curry!
Let's see the cultural and historical aspects of Bangrak such as street arts, Bangkokian museum, and local food walking streets. After walking around Bangrak, let's have authentic Thai Curry in a good restaurant. You can choose from many kinds of curry such as Massaman, green, yellow, and more!
- All ages can join this tour
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- Please note that there may be other participants
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for extra drinks and food you may want to order, as most shops don't accept credit cards.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.