4-Hour Odawara City Morning Bike TourCycle around the magnificent Odawara area
- 4 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Skip the crowds and take on a refreshing ride to Odawara, guided by a trustworthy local guide.
- Set foot in Odawara Castle and other shrines and learn it's well-kept secrets and history.
- Bike rental fee
- Photos during the tour
- 4 hours with a local guide
- Additional food (available for purchase)
In this cycling tour, we will guide you to Odawara Castle and the surrounding area. Odawara Castle is one of seven greatest castles in Japan, so I'm sure you will be amazed. Additionally, we'll visit a shrine to learn about one of the religions in Japan (Shinto), and we'll cycle along the Sakawa river to enjoy a the riverside view. Throughout the tour, your guide will teach you fun facts about Japanese history and culture.
I know that when you're traveling in Japan, you'll find yourself eating a lot because of the delicious food, so I hope this tour will give you the opportunity to exercise a bit to refresh yourself and be healthy.
Around Odawara Castle, the roads are well-maintained and it's not as crowded as the other parts of Odawara, so you don't have to worry about cycling in the crowd. It's nice and safe!! Also, one thing I can say is that cycling is very common in Japan, so it's a cycle-friendly country. We will have a small group, so you can feel free to tell us whenever you'd like to stop to take photos or take a break. So, I would like to welcome all solo travelers, friends, couples, and families! Please keep in mind that the minimum height requirement for this tour is 150cm (5 feet).
Please come and join us for this cycling adventure around Odawara!! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere!!
Meet & Cycle through the Sakawa River
After meeting up with your guide, we rent bikes and head on out towards the Sakawa River! Enjoy the breeze and the riverside during your cycle. On a clear day maybe you can get lucky and see Mt. Fuji from the river.
Take a Break at Odawara Beach
Take a cycling breather at Odawara Beach. Relax and unwind at the beach. Enjoy the waves of Japan and the view of the Pacific Ocean.
Cycle to Odawara Castle
Continue cycling to Odawara Castle. Enter and learn about the rich history of the castle. On weekends only you can dress up as a Samurai for as little as $5.
Head for Lunch & Matsubara Shrine
Enjoy Lunch at a traditional restaurant that has a rich history in Odawara. The seafood is freshly sourced from Odawara Fish Market and is elegantly presented to enhance your delight. Afterwards we head to Matsubara Shrine, a famous shrine in Odawara, before ending the tour at Odawara Station.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- Rental bike is included (Helmet is not included)
- Please wear clothes that you can ride a bike comfortably with
- All levels are welcome.
- The tour may be canceled in case of weather condition. We'll inform you around 19:00 one day before your tour date if the tour is cancelled and give you a full refund or reschedule to another date if you'd like.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- The time and order of itinerary may change due to weather and traffic condition on the day
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place
- Please note that there might be other participants
- We might customize the tour plan to fit customer's desire
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour would be cancel If there is a 40% or more of rain probability. (In case of cancellation we will send a message one day before the tour)
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.