Morning stroll in Ritsurin Garden & sanuki udon making experienceEnjoy the two most popular spots in Takamatsu at once!!
- 5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Take a leisurely stroll through Ritsurin Garden in the early morning with a guide!
- We will also enjoy an elegant Japanese boat ride and a powdered green tea ceremony.
- You will experience making udon noodles in Kagawa, the prefecture of udon!
- Guide fee
- Entrance fee (Ritsurin Garden, Japanese boat experience, green tea experience)
- Udon noodle making experience / Lunch (udon, tempura)
- Transportation fee during the tour (by bus or cab)
- （Ritsurin Garden - Sanuki Mengyo, Sanuki Mengyo - Takamatsu Station area）
- Additional food and drink for the udon making experience（Inari-zushi (sushi wrapped in fried tofu): 220JPY）
- *If you wish to add, please request at the time of reservation
Take a leisurely stroll through Ritsurin Garden in the early morning!
Visitors will take a leisurely stroll through Ritsurin Garden while listening to the guide's commentary on the history of Japanese gardens and their value and commitment to beauty. There are only 24 Japanese gardens in Japan that have been selected as a special place of scenic beauty. Many gardeners have spent many years pruning and correcting the trees to preserve the beauty of this national treasure.
We will also enjoy a Japanese boat experience and matcha (powdered green tea) experience!
Enjoy the scenery of Ritsurin Garden elegantly from the water while riding on a graceful Japanese-style boat. Afterwards, enjoy the view of the lake with green tea and sweets at "Kikugetsu-tei", a favorite place of feudal lords of the past.
After a stroll through the garden, you can try your hand at making udon noodles in "Kagawa," Udon prefecture!
Experienced instructors will explain the process of making authentic "Sanuki Udon". Enjoy the freshly made udon noodles you made by yourself with tempura.
- There will be some walking in Ritsurin Park and transportation by public transportation. Please wear comfortable clothes.
- For the udon noodle making experience, aprons are available for rent, but just in case, please wear clothes that can get dirty.
- In the event of strong winds or heavy rain, the Ritsurin Park sightseeing boat tour may be cancelled. In that case, the fee will be refunded.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.