Kitakata Organic Vegetable Harvesting & Cooking TourExperience a traditional method of vegetable harvesting and feast on some fresh vegetables
- 4.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Handpicking vegetables in an organic farm.
- Using those vegetables, cook some Japanese traditional foods.
- A big feast, where you will compare fresh, handpicked organic veggies with grocery store veggies.
- Harvesting experience with locals
- Cooking experience with locals
- Vegetable feast
- Additional purchases
Hi. Welcome to our quaint farm in Fukushima! We pride in farming, and harvesting organic vegetables. Our veggies are top notch quality and are absolutely delicious (HEALTHY too!)
You will get to interact with us by harvesting veggies (lets go hand-picked, the classic way!). After that, you will get to partake in a cooking experience where we will teach you some delicious comfort Japanese food.
The big feast is the best part about this experience. After all, whats better than eating fresh veggies that you just harvested an hour ago? Super fresh, delicious, fresh, and fun!
Come join us in this harvesting experience, it is a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME experience, I assure you!
he Great Harvest
Welcome to this giant organic farm, now it is time to hand-pick some fresh veggies with some help from a local!
The Great Cookoff
With some help from a local, it is time to cook some Japanese comfort food using those fresh veggies!
The Great Feast
With delicious veggies and food, it is time to chow on some food. After working hard, your hand-picked veggies taste awesome!
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time.
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, we offer no refund or date/time change.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.