Nagoya Bar Hopping Tour in SakaeExplore deep areas of Nagoya, as you hop through uniquely curated bars.
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Eat and drink at local bars, with a local.
- Fully customizable tour using maps featuring bars curated by locals.
- 2 drinks and 2 plates
- Additional purchases
Welcome to Joshidaikouji, a locals nightspot. This place is where we chill out after a long day of work.
Using a trusty map, we will take you to 3 different bars, that are curated by us locals. This fully customizable tour will feature bars that are off the beaten path, hidden from guidebooks, and known ONLY by locals.
Feeling safe? Feeling adventurous? Well, with this map, and with a little help from us locals, come join us!
Explore the Joshidaikouji Area
Welcome to the district of Joshidaikouji. This unique bar hopping tour will take you to 3 different bars, that are chosen by YOU! Here is a little snippet....
Unique Experience - Live Karaoke Bar
This karaoke bar features a live band, that will accompany your songs! With a drink in hand, let's sing!
Sing the night away with the Pro bands
Let's keep on singing the night away!
- Anyone over 20 years old can join this tour and only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.（Allowed ages info is necessary）
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your additional orders
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.