Aizu Wakamatsu Historical Night Foodie TourA foodie lovers tour through various cuisine destinations
- 3.3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Drinks and food in an Edo-period inspired tavern
- Various seafood and meat dishes in a locals restaurant.
- A classic-architectural designed cafe.
- Food and drinks at all venues
- Additional purchases
Welcome to Aizu-Wakamatsu, here, we will take you to three unique local establishments where you can indulge in local Japanese cuisines and drinks.
Are you a picky eater? No worries, we will introduce you to all dishes so you are familiar with it. Still worried, well, Japanese foods can be overwhelming at first, but they have a refined taste that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Since Aizu-Wakamatsu is a locals destination for food and drinks, we will take you to three places that have unique styles, and serve up their own kinds of food. Make sure to come hungry! See you soon!
Edo Period Tavern
Your first stop is a tavern inspired by the Edo period. Enjoy some local dishes!
Local Dishes and Local Sake
Try out various local meat dishes and some seriously amazing local sake in this classic tavern.
Desserts for All!
Your final stop is none other than a restaurant serving up some awesome desserts!
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time.
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, we offer no refund or date/time change.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.