Aizu Wakamatsu Historical Night Foodie TourA foodie lovers tour through various cuisine destinations
- 3.3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Drinks and food in an Edo-period inspired tavern
- Various seafood and meat dishes in a locals restaurant.
- A classic-architectural designed cafe.
- Food and drinks at all venues
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
Welcome to Aizu-Wakamatsu, here, we will take you to three unique local establishments where you can indulge in local Japanese cuisines and drinks.
Are you a picky eater? No worries, we will introduce you to all dishes so you are familiar with it. Still worried, well, Japanese foods can be overwhelming at first, but they have a refined taste that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Since Aizu-Wakamatsu is a locals destination for food and drinks, we will take you to three places that have unique styles, and serve up their own kinds of food. Make sure to come hungry! See you soon!
##Edo Period Tavern Your first stop is a tavern inspired by the Edo period. Enjoy some local dishes!
##Local Dishes and Local Sake Try out various local meat dishes and some seriously amazing local sake in this classic tavern.
##Desserts for All! Your final stop is none other than a restaurant serving up some awesome desserts!
Nanokacho StationSee on google maps
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time.
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, we offer no refund or date/time change.