5 Colored Ponds Nature Hiking & Great View Onsen TourA beautiful exploration through mother nature
- 5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Hiking through the 5-colored pond with a local guide
- A beautiful hot spring experience
- Chill out at a locals cafe
- Hiking experience with a local
- Hot springs
- Food and drinks at cafe
- Additional purchases
Welcome to the beautiful five-colored pond (Goshoku-Numa), here we will take you on an adventure trail through its beautiful nature. While chatting and exploring, we will surely become friends!
This hiking trail is not that difficult, but a hot spring awaits you at the end. You will be able to rest your feet and submerge yourself in a nice hot bath. Tattoos are also accepted here, so no worries!
See you soon at the five-colored pond, it is an adventure like you have never experienced!
The Hiking Begins
Welcome to the 5-colored pond! Here, your hiking begins!
A nice hot bath
After a long hiking, a hot bath in a nice hot spring is just what you need!
Your final stop is at a locals hideout cafe, where you will get to ask some final questions with your local guide!
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time.
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, we offer no refund or date/time change.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.