Bangkok Night Foodie Tour in ChinatownTaste authentic Thai street foods selected by locals from Yaowarat street★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Explore the biggest night market (Chinatown) in Bangkok with a local
- Taste authentic Thailand and Chinese foods based on guide's recommendations
- Learn about food and Thailand culture from a friendly local guide
- 12 kinds of food, drink, and sweets (Full dinner)
- 1 bottle of water
- Tour photos
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Additional drinks and food fee (available for purchase)
Hi! My name is Bow's nita! Welcome to Thailand, "the land of smiles"!
I was born in Pattaya area but have lived in Bangkok for a long time.
One of our best cultures in Thailand is definitely food!
Especially around Chinatown, one of the oldest areas in Bangkok, there a lot of
tasty Thai and Chinese foods sold in small stall and restaurants.
Honestly, there are many good foods to choose from if you visit Chinatown for the first time.
That's why I created this tour!
I will bring you to a local temple, stall and restaurant and explain the cultural aspects of food and Thailand.
All you have to do is follow me and have together delicious foods because full-dinner is included in the tour price! (Although alcohol is not included, you can still order in some restaurants during the tour.)
Also, I will bring you to 2 shops selected as Michelin 2019, so the food quality is guaranteed!
Solo travelers, friends, couples and family, all are welcome! Of course, I can order foods and translate Thai to English language for you (because most of locals cannot speak English.)
I will take you to places you can't find or enjoy by yourself, and make you enjoy the Bangkok Nightlife like a local!!
On top of that, this is a small-group food tour, so you can enjoy the time like going out with friends!
Come join us on this food tour adventure in Chinatown! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere without any cultural or language barrier!
- All ages can join this tour
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks.
- Please bring some cash for extra drinks and food you may want to order, as most bars don't accept credit cards.
- Tour itinerary and food inclusion might be changed due to weather and restaurant situation.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.