- Visit 3 shrines and 1 temple and learn how to worship
- Visit Japanese old shopping town and buy some souvenior
- Total milage is 15km (Suitable for all the rider)
- lunch, snack, drink, and bike insurance are included, so you come to the tour empty-handed
Traveler reviews (20)
- Sokvanna Sengreviewed a month agoExcellent way of exploring Tokyo!
Great experience in Tokyo with cycling! Very good bike, knowledgeable guide, and tasty soba! I had too much food and drink while staying in Japan, so this tour is a good break for my health!
- Damien Treviewed 2 months agoPrioritise this like now!
5 hours feels like 3 and 3 hours feels like 1. Thanks to Shoto, I was able to see parts of Tokyo I never knew existed, from the exotic fish market to the stage of a sumo wrestler, this is the best way to see japan. Most of the area is flat so...
- Kenji Kreviewed 2 months agoFantastic experience!
I could feel good wind at midtown of Tokyo.5 hours, ride through 3 parks. It was so nice comfort. I enjoyed shop by shop I concern.
- SunnyDdaysreviewed 2 months agoAwesome way to see Tokyo!
I wouldn't think to do a bike tour of Tokyo, but I'm so glad that I did this tour as it was much more than I expected! First off, riding a bike on the busy streets of Tokyo is very safe. The cars are very respectful and drive safely, so you don't...